We modify your vehicle's software to enhance the performance, drivability and fuel economy
What is Remapping?
ECU REMAPPING is when we take a digital read from the ECU’s processing chip of the vehicles standard tuning map. We then adjust various parameters within the map such as fuel pressure, boost pressure (on turbocharged applications) ignition advance and throttle pedal control, amongst others to release the true performance from the engine.
When a manufacturer develops a new vehicle they take into consideration all driving conditions and regions in which they intend to sell this model, or even to offer an upsell of a higher performance model as in most cases the engines are all the same in a model range and it’s just the software that’s different, in other words the tuning is a compromise. We rewrite or remap the vehicles engine software to safely gain more power and torque. This gives improved drivability and the added bonus of enhanced fuel economy on diesel engines. If your in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area please get in touch to find what benefits an engine remap can give you.
See what enhancements are possible on your vehicle.
Enter your Reg
Designed to fully unleash the full potential of your engine, Quantum Red™ can be installed on both petrol and diesel vehicles – enjoy the ride!
Customers will see fuel improvements of typically 8-10% on most diesel vehicles, often more when opting for our Quantum Green remap. Great for fleets too where the savings really count.
Our EGR closed or banking solution and reprogramming of the engine management ECU results in lowered engine temperatures, improved throttle response and economy and also can lengthen engine life by reducing oil contamination and carbon deposits.
By the time your DPF warning lights are visible your DPF will already be significantly blocked. Forced regeneration by a garage or a “blast down the motorway” is not likely to cure the problem, these only work as preventative maintenance. So at this stage realistically you have the following options:-
We can offer a cost-effective regeneration service
DPF Replacement - we can supply and fit a new diesel particle filter.
We can supply and fit a new diesel particle filter
If you have had your DPF core removed, we may be able to recalibrate your vehicles ECU to stop our engine going into limp-home mode and clear the DPF warning light. Consumers must be aware of the legal implications of this being carried out.
- P1471 – Diesel Particulate Filter (Bank 1) Regeneration not completed
- P2002 – Diesel Particulate Filter (Bank 1) Efficiency below threshold
- P2003 – Diesel Particulate Filter (Bank 1) Particulate mass too high
- P242F – Diesel Particulate Filter (Bank 1) Regeneration not active
- P244A – Particulate Filter Differential pressure too low
- P244B – Particulate Filter Differential pressure too high
- P2452 – Particulate Filter Differential pressure sensor malfunction
- P2453 – Diesel Particulate Filter Differential pressure sensor malfunction
- P2454 – Diesel Particulate Filter Differential pressure sensor voltage too low
- P2455 – Diesel Particulate Filter Differential pressure sensor malfunction
- P2458 – Particulate Filter regeneration maximum regeneration time exceeded
- P2459 – Particulate Filter regeneration, regeneration frequency implausible
DPF removal is legal in certain countries and when used for off-road or motorsport - if in any doubt please take advice.
The ideal DPF solution for you depends on your circumstances e.g. type & condition of your vehicle, your usage, your future plans i.e. whether you intend to keep or sell the vehicle etc. and your budget.